Monday, 28 November 2016

Rihanna: "I get horny, I'm human"

laugh
Throughout the summer we have seen Rihanna flirting with various athletes. If Benzema first, then Lewis Hamilton ...
With French was seen late in the morning in a nightclub in New York and English carnival took him to his native Barbados.
After these days of revelry, and no one knows what else, let none garment. "We're just friends , " said one and the other, leaving the question open.
Well, now it turns out that Rihanna has confessed to have serious problems to calm their sexual appetites. Let that be a celebrity is not as easy as it seems and cause many headaches.
ririyesyes 
In an interview with Vanity Fair, Rihanna is honest and speaks very clear: "I get horny, I'm human. I want to have sex but ... what do I do ?, random catch the first handsome man? ".
The singer adds that dreams of a normal life, but admits that it is impossible for the cameras pursue it wherever you go, day and night.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment