Tuesday, 18 August 2015

"The doctor had sex with Chelsea players"

The tabloid The Sun published a shocking statements Sunday's ex-boyfriend Dr. Eva Carneiro, marginalized by Mourinho, which ensures that the Gibraltar 41 slept with Chelsea players.

The former partner of Dr. Ruppert Ward Patterson, a commercial advertising also 41, says that "she confessed" that "had sex with players" and called it "a nymphomaniac who has ruined my life."

The groom added that Eva Carneiro, protagonist of a bitter confrontation with Mourinho at Chelsea-Swansea last week, "is class, ambitious, and has no scruples. To me it made me feel like a useless earn less than 30,000 pounds per year (about 45,000 euros). "

"It is proud to be popular with players and loves being the center of attention. Not many people actually know her. It is a very sexual woman who always gets what he wants. I was crazy about her and talked to raise a family. But Eva betrayed me and spat. I put out on the street because nothing seemed enough. Eva loves sex. It is very important to her. We could have sex every day, "he added.

Rupert falls short in the story and explains that "Eva hit me in the face after he recriminate have given your phone number to another guy in my presence. Besides, when we fought I rubbed me that he had ridden with cracks. Although I think he did it to make me feel bad and do not know if it was true. "
The advertising agent, who began dating in 2012 Carneiro, keep shooting, "I had had a player who's especially harassed, parading naked in the locker room and making sure he saw his parts. After a game he called his hotel room and opened the door when not wearing anything. "

He added: "Sometimes when we were sitting on the sofa watching TV at night, players called saying they had physical problems. She was at nine or ten at night and did not return until the morning. "
After a trip to Marbella in 2013, Rupert and Eve cut. It was the end of a relationship that allowed the business to hobnob with the Chelsea players. "I had tickets for many of the parties and outside Stamford Bridge. Everyone at the club knew who I was. Even I was invited to the homes of Malouda and Peter Cech. I also traveled to Munich for the Champions League final with Toni, the wife of John Terry, Lampard's partner, Christine Bleakely family and the rest of the team. Terry knew me and even Drogba shook my hand, "he recalls.


No comments:

Post a Comment