Thursday, 4 June 2015

"I was one of the lovers of Cristiano Ronaldo"

The Chilean model Daniella Chavez revealed that she was one of the lovers while he was Cristiano Ronaldo Irina Shayk boyfriend.

This Playboy Playmate and on the list of possible lovers Portugal forward who had shuffled in recent days to reveal the Russian model that CR7 he had been unfaithful with "dozens of women around the world."

"A Christian I met last November in the United States had talked by mail and skype;. I had to travel for work and he told me to go for a couple of days," said Daniella the Mexican newspaper Reforma.

Daniella said all he wanted was an adventure with Christian and no formal relationship. "Just look fulfill my dream and have sex with him. I like his body and believed that it is."

He also assured that a Christian what he liked about it was "my face, my breasts, and the fact that never before had been a Playmate".

The model, which is postulated to be the bride of the Copa America, says he is still in contact with the Portuguese.

We'll see if it does not denounce him as he did with the last one (the Brazilian and Bumbum Miss Andressa Urach) who claimed that she had slept with him as he left with Irina ...

Daniella and jumped into the fray a few weeks ago when he declared that he fantasized about Cristiano, Pallarés Yuvi news hit the Colombian program 'Stripping the News' while performing a striptease.

1 comment:

  1. I've just downloaded iStripper, so I can have the best virtual strippers on my taskbar.

    ReplyDelete