Thursday, 18 June 2015

Wanda Nara and Maxi Lopez: the war that never ends

The drums of war between Wanda Nara Maxi Lopez and her ex-husband redoubled harderthese days. Both are, though not together or scrambled, holiday in Ibiza and do not stop to discuss by means of their three children.

The first accusations was the exblaugrana. "I called one of my children who were to search and Mauro Icardi cut the phone," he said as an example of the problems in frequently to see the three children together has with the model.

Torino player added that Wanda tells his children that he does not call when in fact neglects his phone calls. "For me the kids have to be with the mother, I respect that, but I have to be the same time with them. And the problem is that it seems that I have no right to see my children and they are not in an environment quiet. "

Asked if Wanda was a good mother, Maxi was a long silence and released: "Do not make me answer this question. I do not want to answer these things "

Obviously, the current wife of Mauro Icardi was quick to respond. And he did, as usual, by land, sea and air. "Maxi is jealous of Mauro and anger to me. I would happy that he had a wife who wanted their children as Mauro wants. The names tattooed guys not to make difference with French (the little daughter of Wanda and Icardi) ".

Anyway. An eternal war that continues or vacation. A vacation that Wanda enjoys a villa in Ibiza.

There has been visited by her sister Zaira, his sister 20 years Ivana, her mother and her mother Analia Nora, Argentine media say that even has a better body than Wanda own.

No comments:

Post a Comment