Monday, 22 June 2015

"My thing with Cristiano Ronaldo was just a roll"

Chilean bunny Daniella Chavez said a few weeks ago one of the fans of Cristiano Ronaldo, is back in full today.

On the one hand, some media as the Playboy of their country, have named bride Copa America,while others accuse it of avail the competition to increase your fame with unfounded rumors.

Anyway, the godmother of the Chilean team was last week at a promotional event for the America's Cup in the center of Santiago and there, with very few clothes despite the cold, called the attention of the media.

"Never thought I would bring muse be so much work," said the blonde.

Asked by Cristiano Ronaldo said that theirs was only a "roll" and were never engaged. "It was nothing serious. He can wear it to bed the woman you want, "he said, adding that the Portuguese was the only player who physically interested.

In that regard, he said that neither Alexis Sanchez and Neymar likes. "My fellow is not to my taste but has a very toned body."

As for Neymar, he said "it is not my type. He is a great player and I think Brazil without Neymar is another. But physically I do not like, though I know many girls do like. "

Finally, he spoke of Christian and ruled that he could return to have sex with him. "Christian was upset because I confirmed to the press that had been with him."

No comments:

Post a Comment