Wednesday, 17 June 2015

Interview naked at secret love Courtois

The Interviú magazine features in its latest issue, on sale since Monday, Jeny Sánchez, which claims to be the secret lover and scorned the Atletico Madrid goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois.

If you recently we present his official girlfriend, a student and Canary dependent living in Madrid , now comes up Jeny Sánchez, as presented in the magazine and formerly known as Jennifer Sanchez and Jenni Sanchez during his participation as the Women program and Men and vice versa five years ago.

In the interview, the extronista explains that Belgian goalkeeper met through Twitter. He asked in a tweet not to leave the team and he answered by asking an appointment despite having a girlfriend. He says he did it because he just wanted to sign a shirt, but that was not all that happened ...

They messed up and their relationship lasted a couple of months that were once a week in hotels and nightclubs. "We were. I met him and liked it. In person wins a lot. He was my idol as Atleti goalkeeper anything else, "he said.

"I knew he had a girlfriend, but he told me they were wrong and they were going to leave. In addition I groped me telling me that if I would be more time with him when he left. I had many details that made me think he meant me. I, of course, he said he was delighted, "he continued.

But it ended the day Atletico won the League at the Camp Nou and saw him making out with his girlfriend. According to her, she might have become pregnant because there is no timaban precautions.

No comments:

Post a Comment