Monday, 15 June 2015

"Barca and Real players threw me yews"

Cristina Pedroche was subjected to "interrogation" Risto Mejide in the program of Antena 3 'Al corner thinking' and made ​​a succulent confessions.

The host and number one fan Rayo Vallecano had no problem tackling any issue, it was indiscreet.For starters, he confessed that there have been many players who have tried the link.

"I have pulled the yews players Madrid, Barca, Getafe and Valladolid. People think they're on TV and what they want is to end up with a player because it is the logical thing. I never thought it would end up with a chef ", he confessed without giving any names on their footballing suitors.

A few months ago blew his possible romance with Manucho, but she flatly states that "no one ever Liaria me with Rayo Vallecano. Why not mix. I get along very well with most, I want to know what happens in the dressing room, but pure gossip. And they do not know flirting. Nobody really knows flirting. "

Risto Cristina asked directly if "Are you blind?". The Pedroche settled the question by stating that "I think I'm a real woman and that's what he likes people. Would I like to take off a couple of kilos ?. Well, maybe, because that would run faster. Just to it ".

Mejide also tried to chop it with the image of 'dumb blonde' for some broadcasts. "I do not consider myself silly but sometimes I play the role itself. But if I have to give it serious conversation."

No comments:

Post a Comment