Thursday, 21 May 2015

Hamilton: "I'm single and surrounded by women"

Lewis Hamilton has put behind the long and troubled history with Nicole Scherzinger.
He admitted in an interview with 'La Stampa' during the weekend of the Grand Prix of Monaco. "I'm single, world champion and I'm surrounded by girls. Is not that great?" Noted the British Mercedes, fresh sumptuous new contract with the team at Brackley.

"I fear only one opponent, myself. I fight all the time - said the Anglo-Caribbean -. Of course, Rosberg and Vettel are very good. Nico is very strong, especially in qualifying. Sebastian on the other hand has already won four championships. As threat put them on the same level. Alonso? When in Australia I saw that we were first and their last, I wondered how it was possible. The McLaren is a team that has made the history of Formula 1. For sure will come back competitive, remains to know when. "

Finally, a confession: "There is one thing that I would do and spend more than 20 million euro for a plane."

No comments:

Post a Comment