Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Figo: "My wife has a lot of patience to put up with"

Luis Figo, who has run for president of FIFA, attended last weekend in Madrid at the seventh edition of the awards of the magazine 'Traveler'.

The exmadridista, accompanied by his wife, the Swedish model Helen Svedin, who at 38 years is very good looking, got a prize.

Married for fourteen years, the couple was still very much in love and Figo revealed what his secret to maintaining happiness in your marriage.

". My wife has a lot of patience to put up with me I'm a very lucky man to have so many women at home," he said, laughing and referring to he and Helen have three daughters together: Daniela, 15, Martina, 13 and Stella , 10.

"We want to expand the family. I am delighted with my three girls, "said the Swedish model on whether to go find the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment