Tuesday, 19 May 2015

David Luiz promises a virgin at marriage

Sara Madeira Left girlfriend David Luiz; right moments Baptism PSG player

David Luiz, a member of a Pentecostal Evangelical Church, has been baptized in the pool of his teammate, Maxwell. And following the example of Kaka, it is committed to a virgin at marriage.

"What a joy to live with you Lord! Thank you for loving me so much and worry !. My life is yours and I'm just your servant. You are always at the center of all my decisions. I love you, my God.Amen. " With these words of faith has accompanied David Luiz photos of his baptism, he has posted on his Instagram profile.

The baptism took place in the pool of Maxwell and was held by the Pentecostal Hillsong Churchevangelical community. David Luiz is another famous athletes considered "champions of God.

At his baptism attended family and friends and his mother, Regina, he was very proud. Su, Sara Madeira girlfriend also shares the faith of David Luiz and agrees to wait for the wedding before consummating their relationship.

The player is part of the movement 'I chose to wait', which requires its members maintain full sexual relations before marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment