Monday, 20 April 2015

Celina counts as having at bay 'womanizer Ronaldo'

The new girlfriend of Ronaldo, the Phenomenon, is one of the major players in the Brazilian edition of this month's GQ.

Locks Celina, who just turned 24, spoke of his relationship with the crack and said they met through a mutual friend. Ensures that Ronaldo won with his sense of humor.

"A man who knows how to laugh at a woman has gone half way," said the model, which did not put problems when speaking about l a reputation as a womanizer who has earned Ronaldo.

"Many people ask me why I'm with him, including himself, and as I put it at bay. I laugh. I'm just jealous if I see something, "says Celina endorsing that of 'heart misses, out of mind' ...

Certainly Celina spent long periods living in Barcelona for professional reasons and his favorite team is the ... Barça! This preference has not caused problems with Ronaldo, despite playing in the Camp Nou, Madrid is considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment