Saturday, 4 April 2015

A transsexual prostitute complaint Effenberg

Edona James, a transsexual prostitute, claims the German former player of Bayern Munich Stefan Effenberg, a total of 5,000 euros for their sexual services.

"He never paid me. It was always stoned by cocaine, "says Edona the German tabloid Bild, which published the scandal Friday.

The former prostitute has lodged an appeal with the District Court of Munich. He accuses the former player not pay, up to three times, after having sex.

The court and sentenced in the first instance Effenberg with a fine of 600 euros, but Edona not accept the judgment and decided to bring an appeal in 5000 claiming.

"This man molested me. She used my body. I never paid me. He was always stoned by cocaine. I had to receive psychological treatment because of him, "he said in court.

As if that were not enough, said Effenberg "I said it would pump acid in the face if the case came to light". For now, Effenberg has not acted on the complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment