Wednesday, 4 March 2015

"CR7 is past, I prefer to think of the future ..."

Irina Shayk was in Mexico last week participating in the Fashion Fest 2015. The top, as usual, got a huge success in its various holdings in publicity events and was delighted to visit the country.

His agents attempted to control the questions during the hearings before the press, but could not avoid being questioned by Cristiano Ronaldo. Irina evasive, but he understood everything very clearly.

"I do not read what is written about it in the tabloids. I'm quiet and I do not like talking about the past, I prefer to think in the coming future, "said one Irina neither denied nor confirmed the rumors of an alleged relationship with The Rock, his partner in Hercules.

Incidentally, Irina has posted on his Instagram caricature of it with the dress she wore to the Vanity Fair party after the Oscars has made ​​designer Donatella Versace.

No comments:

Post a Comment