Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Danilo met his girlfriend in a cemetery!

Danilo - 5-ok
She wanted the club as a substitute for Dani Alves, but say that Real Madrid has already signed ... Anyway, the point is that Danilo even Porto player, has a curious-sporting history: he met his girlfriend, Clarice Sales, ... in a cemetery!
"At ten my parents opened a supermarket in Bicas (Brazil) and we all moved there. By then, the lady who took care of my grandmother, who at the time was a neighbor of the mother of Danilo, lost her grandson and we all went to the funeral. There in the cemetery, we met, we talked, we realized we were going the same school, but we did not know because he is two years older. "
So Clarice recalls his first meeting with his love, with which departs from 2010. They are promised and she, despite his youth, he left everything to follow Porto when he was only 19 years old. Now 21 and plan to marry.
"I must confess that at first I did not like being in Portugal because he felt homesick," recalls Clarice in an interview that collects Vanitatis portal. Now it has since integrated "I resumed studies and my idea is to complete my education."

No comments:

Post a Comment