Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Touré: "Women persecute me"



Yaya Touré not take it anymore. In an interview to a magazine Ivorian, the Manchester City midfielder says that a "problem" is troubling her private life: "Women continue to look for me and I have to run away. I am married and faithful to my wife. I love the tranquility, this is the way to live. "
The Citizen, devout Muslim and happily married to his wife Gineba, arrived at the limit of endurance because of admirers that haunt him, day and night: "Sometimes I wonder what goes through the head of those girls, it's embarrassing. I hide. To escape I regularly change my phone number, since they always seem to have the right contacts. But you can not live without a mobile phone. There was a girl I have openly courted. Allucinante! He asked for the phone number and I've given him a wrong. "
The antiBalotelli absolute: "I am one who likes to stay at home. I love classical music, I will not get tired with that too loud."

No comments:

Post a Comment