Friday, 12 December 2014

Wanda Icardi surprise on her birthday: Expensive gift and romantic message


On his 28th birthday, the blonde was feted by footballer in many ways. One of them came through social networks with a brief but intense dedication. In addition, Wanda announced the gift she received from her hand ...
"Happy Birthday My Lovewandaicardi I love you so much !!" were the words Icardi chosen for the 'love of his life', the same as in few days I become father of a girl. Minutes before tweeting the message had been delivered of a luxury watch brand Hublot yellow gold with pink trim. She, happy, thanked for Instagram: "The greatest gift of all is undoubtedly spend all hours of my days with tantooooomauroicardi Thank you I love you.".
 

1 comment:

  1. Buy your authentic luxury brand name watch for a BIG discount on DEXCLUSIVE.

    ReplyDelete