Sunday, 7 December 2014

"I wanted to be the first Miss Bumbum virgin"

indi-car-200-ok
 Indianara Carvalho, Miss Bumbum 2014, is again virgin. As you read it. And is that before posing nude for the magazine Sexy, one of the privileges of the contest winner, underwent a vaginal rejuvenation surgery.
She explained what the Ego portal. "I wanted it to do surgery to reconstruct my virginity (Hymenoplasty) before the session. I want to pose naked as I came into the world, I want to raise a different concept to what has already been seen, Miss Bumbum virgin" he said.
Carvalho also said it plans to not have sex for a while, and he wants to "remain a virgin" and enjoy the moment is going after winning the contest with controversy, overtaking favorite Claudia Alende the most votes before the final a jury decided.
But there is no turning back and Miss Bumbum is willing to end the tradition of previous years that ranked second was more famous than the former. It has already posed nude in the Dominican Republic and the report will be published in January.
Meanwhile, have already leaked some pictures of the racks in Punta Cana which you can see below ...

No comments:

Post a Comment