Friday, 28 November 2014

April Summers, the most explosive fan Mancini

april-mancini-2
April Summers has a weakness. It is called Roberto Mancini. It follows from passing through the Manchester City and now has become Inter, with which the Italian coach began a second stage last week.
The glamor model has wished her luck and has posed with the shirt of neroazurro team, who already swear eternal fidelity. "I've always been a fan of Roberto Mancini. I've followed your work from coaching at Manchester City. And now that you live in Italy (particularly in Sardinia) and Mancini has returned, I support his new team, "he told calciomecatto.it.


Photos: calciomercato.itApril, 26, a former actor Sean Bean believes Mancini, who still does not know in person, "is a brilliant coach. He had a good debut in the derby, I followed very nervous". April, who understands a lot about football, said the goal of Obi, "which is usually not score a lot."
On his return to life in Italy, noted that "in England the people are very cold and only think about money. People here are nice and happy it while not rich, "he said.
On his relationship with Sean Bean said it was "too old for me" and said he wanted "an Italian boyfriend". And half seriously, half jokingly added, "I'd like to meet Inter entire workforce to wish them luck in person. Although I think my ideal guy would not want it to be a footballer. "
April concluded the interview with a "forza Inter" and congratulations to Mancini, who turned 50 this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment