Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Diego Maradona spoke of the controversial video that involves



The "Ten" is in the eye of the storm after the release of a film where you see it in an inappropriate attitude Dew Oliva. Tired of the talk of him, he decided to clarify the matter with a strong message.
"Yes, I flew the phone, but I swear that I never raised my hand to a woman. The episode begins and ends there. I take charge blew off the phone, but no more. The situation continued and was intensified" , confirmed Diego Marina Calabro.
For its part, the panelists said. "He said he knew of the existence of the video, you know the situation, you understand that trimming the situation may seem confusing, but the scene ends there he realized that she I was recording and did not like. "
The environment of the athlete says the video hit the media and football star through his nephew, "Chinese" and Veronica Ojeda.

No comments:

Post a Comment