Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Vivi: Survivors to Interview

VIVI-F-YES
Interview magazine this week devoted its cover to the Paraguayan model Vivi Figueredo, one of the most explosive contestants 'Survivors' 2014.
In the report, Vivi looks her charms and talked about their experiences on the island, their peers and the relationship with Mohedano Amador, confessed that "would make a trio with Pascual and Chiqui"
Also of difficult childhood forced into prostitution to support the family when he was very young and now his dream being fulfilled magazine cover having been close to winning the competition in 2010 Interviu girl.
"It's something I wanted since I applied for the competition. And I always had faith that make it. I am very grateful and is too grande.Para a Paraguayan pride, reach the cover of interview is one of the greatest merit you can achieve. The only one who has achieved twice, is Larissa Riquelme and the second next in historical me. Also, I helped her into Survivor "said
Finally, he explained that the competition has changed. "I've lost 10 kilos, I'm more brown, I have many war wounds test ... But I love to see the scars, are sample of my effort and sacrifice. Psychologically I have also changed, saving more and share more .. I'm human, "he said.
We leave you with a gallery of Vivi and a trailer of her perched on Interview. The rest you can see buying the magazine in your nearest kiosk.

No comments:

Post a Comment