Friday, 9 May 2014

Gabriella Lenzi and Neymar: just friends or something more?

A month ago we did echo the rumors that Neymar had a
new girlfriend after breaking up with the young actress
Bruna Marquezine. Several sources indicated that having a
relationship with Brazilian model Gabriella Lenzi 20 years,
but this just deny it and says they are just good friends. Gabriela, double jet-ski champion, who is participating in the
Barcelona Bridal Week, which scrolls to Clarà Rosa, said
"Neymar has a big heart but not my boyfriend. He's my
friend, "he said. Wedding dress, Gabriella explained that Neymar met
through mutual friends and that this is his second visit to
Barcelona. "I've been in the Camp Nou. How good I am
Brazilian, I declare myself a fan of football and keep my
countrymen, "he said. Ney's friend works for the agency and is studying Fashion
Model DF. And although states that do not maintain a
relationship with the Blaugrana striker, sat in the front row of
the parade along with the staff of the Barca Wags formed by
Antonella Rocuzzo couple of Messi, Daniella Semaan
(Cesc), Yolanda Cardona ( Valdés) and Nuria Cunillera (Xavi). We leave you with a gallery of Gabriella. Time will tell if
girlfriend Ney, this is just a fling, or is using it, the evil-
minded as they say, to get fame and work at their expense.


No comments:

Post a Comment