Monday, 21 April 2014

The beautiful message of love Kobe Bryant's wife

The beautiful love message woman Kobe Bryant. Source: instagram
 Undoubtedly, Kobe Bryant has always played in the professional field, it is one of the big stars and legends of the NBA. However, the Los Angeles Lakers guard has had to face serious disputes in the sentimental aspect, especially when he was accused of rape years ago.
Nevertheless, the legendary Kobe Bryant has always had next to his beautiful and faithful wife, Vanessa Laine, who wanted to spend some beautiful words on the day of their 13th wedding anniversary. The wife of one of the best basketball players of all time wrote the following message on Instagram, suggesting nevertheless that their relationship has experienced significant fluctuations.
"Happy 13th anniversary my love! I thank you for being married to the love of my life and my best friend. We have grown together over the years and we have lived together the good and bad times. Marriage is not perfect, but everything is possible with God and to love. You are my Noah and I'll always be your Allie. I love you, "wrote Vanessa Line, accompanied these words with a picture in which both are seen radiating happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment