Monday, 28 April 2014

Andressa does not hesitate: "The Muse of the World's me"

andressa-100-ok
There are people who have no grandmother. And indeed, including the Brazilian Andressa Urach is, which remember for being the second ranked of Miss Bumbum in 2012 and, above all, for having you assured that lay with Cristiano Ronaldo on the eve of semifinal Champions last year against Dortmund.
Well. We said that it has no grandmother because she has been proclaimed as the muse, the bride and the godmother of the World Cup in Brazil. All at once. Larissa Riquelme Neither nor any other candidate ...
"" I send many greetings to girls from other countries who want to be Muse World, but in my country there will be nothing but exclusively me muse. I am the Miss Bum Bum and my body does not compare to that of any foreign, "he said and was so wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment