Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Wanda: "Maxi, even the housekeeper ..."

The Nara continues the story behind the scenes of separation from Maxi Lopez.

Wanda: Maxi, even the housekeeper ... - The Nara continues the story behind the scenes of separation from Maxi Lopez.
Wanda Nara continues the story behind the scenes of separation from Maxi Lopez.
"I never cheated on my ex-husband - tells 'Who' -. I swear on my children. In fact I struggled to the end to save our marriage. But I did not. Always betrayed me, all the time. When we were in Argentina cheated on me with Marianna, our housekeeper was not that nice. We were in the house and they made love while I was sleeping in another room with the kids. "
"I have given up everything - adds Nara -. I did not want him to be a euro to close everything quickly. But when Maxi was able to Mauro that I had said that I was in love with his wife again. Gnawing that I had found a nice guy, young, sweet but with balls and ready to take care of me and my children. When we left Maxi said to me: 'Who do you want with three children? You're not going anywhere '. Instead came the magic. Mauro is a forty year old in the body of a twenty year old. He told me: 'I want a love our son, but first we have to get married'. It will go well. "
"No offense, in Argentina they know who I am, but do not know who the 'you' Belen" gloss with a gesture of pride Wanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment