Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Victoria Beckham opens up about her boob job and beauty regime


It's always been pretty difficult to draw certain things from Victoria Beckham. A smile, for one.

She's also pretty much managed to avoid commenting on her boob job - until now.
Victoria has spoken about her formerly prominent boobs in a new interview with Allure magazine, admitting: "I don’t have them any more. I think I may have purchased them."
Victoria Beckham, David Beckham's girlfriend
The former Spice Girl – pictured above left in 2007, and more recently on the right  – has always been coy about her reported surgical enhancement.

The only reference she had previously made to the suspected surgery was in a 2011 interview with Vogue, in which she simply said: "No torpedo bazookas, either. Gone."
However, back in 2005, Victoria's lawyers confirmed that she "had in fact undergone breast enhancement surgery."
Elsewhere in the Allure interview, Victoria also discusses her beauty regime, revealing that she gets up at 6am to run four miles every day, and that she no longer shaves her legs after Eva Longoria introduced her to laser hair removal.
"[It] is amazing. You can go back for little touch-ups if you do see little hairs appearing.
"But I've been very lucky that I haven't had to. That was one of the best tips that Eva Longoria ever gave me."
VB also admitted that the time she was happiest was when she was living in America, saying of the US: "It was much more accepting for a woman to have a career, as well as a man. And I loved it."
She added: "I’m not saying I’m not happy now. I’m just as happy now!"
Glad to hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment