Wednesday, 12 February 2014

"I have 8 children with 6 or 7 different women"

roberto-carlos
Roberto Carlos, the former Real Madrid coach now Turkish Sivaspor, gave an interview to La Gazzetta dello Sport, which he confessed his passion for luxury cars and especially women.
When told that Italy had lost count of his wives, the Brazilian responded with his characteristic good humor. "That's easy: in Italy, two. The difficult are the women who have had a child: eight have six or seven different women. "
Six or seven?, Wanted to clarify the journalist. "I do not remember. Let's see ... One was Mexican, a Hungarian, the other Brazilian. Four plus two, six, "he finally said.
And the white former player explained the reasons for both partner change. "With women like me goes with watches or cars: after a while, I get tired."
Speaking of cars, Roberto Carlos revealed that I bought a Bugatti Veyron which has 1,000 horses, more than 700 or 800 of a Formula One thing I have parked in a garage in Madrid during his time at the Bernabeu "and contract I'm the only one who can drive it. But in Madrid I can not. I do not know where the radars and Brazil are. "

No comments:

Post a Comment