Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Gianinna broke the silence: "My dad did not deny the pregnancy but said it's not his."


Gianinna Maradona spoke by telephone with Jorge Rial for "City gotik." There told me he talked to his father about the bomb that dropped Ventura, confirming that Diego is expecting another child with Ojeda. "Hard to believe it's a lie, I can not believe it's true ".
"My dad did not deny the pregnancy. Told me that it is not (...) I notice that with Diego Fernando took his paternity, but now says it was not withVeronica," said the daughter of Diego in Radio La Red
On his relationship with the press said that she tries to be respectful, but there are informations that hurt and goes to answer: "I try to be cool, but there are things that hurt or are not true."

No comments:

Post a Comment