Saturday, 16 November 2013

Wanda, the soap opera continues

"The tweet of Icard? Maybe they hacked the account."


Wanda, the soap opera continues - The tweet of Icard? Maybe they hacked the account.

Continue the soap opera whose protagonists Wanda Nara, Maxi Lopez and Mauro Icardi. 

After the tweet from Inter who declared his love on the popular social network, came the words of the lovely Argentine Radio La Red: "Maybe they hacked the account, I can not believe it, Mauro was my confidant, even he is separated from his wife. He saw me crying, I listened, I gave him some advice. We saw each other often, I never noticed anything strange. " 

"Mauro has tried to call me: we speak.'m Not mad at him, I think that nourish affection for me, and that this is taking my defenses." 

Did not throw meat on the fire to Sky instead Maxi Lopez: "I do not comment, I have to answer to anyone. I, as a father, at this moment I can only think the serenity of my children, who are the most important thing there is. They are my priority. The rest does not count for me. " 

No comments:

Post a Comment